- 1 cup peas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried mint
- Boil the peas until fully cooked and soft
- Mix with the seasoning and oil
- 1 cup frozen banana
- Desired toppings ( eg shaved dark chocolate, lime oil, dessicated coconut etc. )
- Blend bananas. This will take a few minutes. If you dont have a very high- speed blender, let the bananas defrost for 5-10 minutes
- Top with desired toppings
STUFFED DATES (sweet)
- 2 dates
- 2 tsp nut butter
- 12 sunflower seeds
--Score the top of a date to remove the stone.
-Fill with the nut butter.
-Top with sunflower seeds, salt and grated dark chocolate
SWEET POTATO RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES (9 squares)
- 1 small sweet potato ( 110g)
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 30g oat flour
- 15g Almond flour
-1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4tsp baking powder
- 2 dates
- 2 tsp honey/ maple syrup
- 1/2 small banana
- Pinch of salt
- 6 raspberries
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius
- Line a medium sized oven tray with baking paper
- Peel and cook the sweet potato until fully cooked through and soft
- Add all ingredients to a blender except the rapsberries
- Pour the brownie mix into the lined pan.
- Cut the raspberries into half and poke into the brownie mix at regular intervals
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Let it sit for 15 minutes before cutting into squares.
VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ( 15 large cookies)
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 2/4 tsp salt ( I use Pink Himalayan)
- 2/3 cup soft brown sugar
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 5 tbsp water
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla paste ( or extract)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Mix all ingredients together except the chocolate until fully combined.
- Then fold in the chocolate chunks
- Freeze mixture for 30 minutes
- Roll into balls and lightly press.
- Cook for 11 minutes.
- 4 rice cakes
- 8 tbsp peanut butter
- 16 smashed raspberries
- A pinch of salt
- Spread the nut butter on the crackers
- Spoon on the raspberries and sprinkle on the salt.